For the past few years we’ve been hard at work creating a haven for the good people of South London to escape the whirlwind of cocktail bars, basement venues and chain pubs. What we’ve come up with is a laid back and welcoming atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to spend a lazy afternoon, find an evening’s entertainment or simply just enjoy our ever changing menu, perhaps you too can discover why we’ve been deemed “the pick of the bunch” for Clapham pubs by Esquire magazine.
Recently voted by Esquire Magazine as one of “Britain’s best”, our garden is something we’re really quite proud of. Providing a relaxed atmosphere away from the crowds and concrete with an excellent music selection, summer parties, regular barbecues and our newly constructed garden bar serving up anything from craft beer to frozen margarita.
The historic Landor Pub and Theatre has always been at the forefront of fringe productions, benefitting from the famous Italia Conti Academy just next door. Rather than stopping there however, over the past couple of years we’ve hosted Edinburgh warm-up comedy festivals with the likes of Joe Lycett, Josie Long, Tim Key, Bridget Christie, James Acaster, Mae Martin and Adam Riches, and have plenty of big ideas for the coming months.
If the stage isn’t your bag, we also host regular quiz nights, karaoke with a difference (recently listed in TimeOut), live music, DJ’s and garden parties.
We also show live sport on our 2 HD projectors and on TV’s inside as well as in the garden.
- EVERY FOOTBALL WORLD CUP GAME THAT IS TELEVISED WILL BE SHOWN LIVE – BOOK A TABLE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
- ROYAL WEDDING GARDEN PARTY – BOOK YOUR TABLE SOON FOR SPECIAL DEALS
- EXCITING PUB QUIZ EVERY 1ST AND 3RD SUNDAY, OUR NEXT QUIZ IS ON: SUNDAY 20TH MAY
- Starts at 8pm. £2 entry per person.
- £30 bar tab, theatre tickets, cash prizes, and free drinks to be won.
- All major sports fixtures shown including football, rugby & cricket .
- Theatre, Comedy and Cabaret (June 10th) running upstairs at Landor_Space. For more information about what’s on upstairs at The Landor visit: https://www.landorspace.com/
While we’re a pretty welcoming bunch and always happy to see you, we can get a little busy, so if you’re planning to travel down mob-handed we recommend giving us a call or dropping us an email to book a table or two in the garden or one of our various bar areas – Phone 020 7737 3419. Email email@example.com
To see our latest theatre and stage productions visit here.
Clapham North London Underground station (280m) – zone 2
From Clapham North tube cross the road at the junction and turn right onto Landor Road. Walk down it until you see the pub on your right hand side.
Monday to Wednesday: 12pm til 11pm
Thursday to Saturday: 12pm til 12am
Sunday: 12pm til 10:30pm